The core objectives of the Noida Deaf Society are:
- Developing specialized vocational training courses.
- Creating a pool of deaf trainers/ interpreters for the Deaf community.
- Building employability skills of the Deaf youth through market-aligned vocational training.
- Spreading awareness and sensitizing companies about the possibility of employing Deaf youth.
- Sensitizing and training teachers from Deaf schools to ensure that children can be taught more effectively.
- Conducting collaborative training with other organizations in 2 and 3 tier regions and creating local livelihood opportunities.
- Providing accessible education to Deaf children through interactive and multimedia.